Monday, October 27, 2008

I've been avoiding this...

I've been putting this off for a couple weeks now, for fear that my first blog wouldn't be good enough to be the FIRST. But I'm just going to dive in and see what happens.

There's lots going on currently ... well always I guess. Last week I received an invitation letter to the international honor society for two year schools, Phi Theta Kappa. I went to the orientation Friday night and they convinced me it would be in my best interest to join. So now I'll have an awesome cap and gown when I graduate in May! (See the pic? That'll be me ... LOL) Oh, and even better, new opportunities for scholarships!! Yay! And while I'm on the topic of school, I decided over the weekend that I'm going to apply to A&M for admission next fall. I'm pretty terrified that they will reject me, but I have never wanted to go to any other university. So I should at least try, right? Jeff is being incredibly supportive and participating in this crazy idea of moving, and possibly buying our first house there instead of here, and oh yeah... finding work. But who knows?? Maybe it's our destiny.

I'm going to wrap this one up for now. I have to get my booty over to school so I can learn how to account.

2 comments:

Insidemelookingout said...

I don't want u to love far away from me...but I do want you to wear the pretty sash thing for graduation :P

Brandy A. Brown said...

Hey! Nice to see your happy gorgeous face around the blogosphere. :) My blog is pretty boring since it's primarily for family, but I'm glad to have a new way to keep in touch gorgeous! Especially if you end up in College Station! I say live how you want, if nothing else at least you won't regret the path not taken!